Sunday, September 26, 2010

Volunteering Sept 26th, 2010

Getting in the car today after volunteering i noticed a few things. The air is getting crisper, you an tell its becoming fall. The noticed the shadows stretching across the buildings of Denver and how if you just watch you can see them shrinking. It is pretty awesome to see it getting lighter and lighter outside. It's supposed to be about 90 today, but the nights are getting much cooler.

I woke up today feeling great. I managed to fall asleep near midnight (i know late, but it was hard falling asleep) Getting ready I tried paying attention to my surroundings. I love it when its dark before the sun comes up. Something about it seems calming and peaceful. Heard no dogs and very little traffic. The lights above my garage were gleaming down the line like a runway out of the complex

No comments:

Post a Comment